By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on designing4ages’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on designing4ages’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by designing4ages at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on designing4ages’s web site are provided “as is”. designing4ages makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, designing4ages does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In terms of OUR PHILOSOPHY the quote we provide is based on the information provided for the initial quote and to our best estimate how much a project will cost, if for any reason the project described (by you) is larger or more time consuming than the quoted, we (designing4ages) or John Lester has the right to re-quote and charge the customer billable hours up to the point of cancellation, which is billed from first quote to time of cancellation at £50 per hour, failure to pay can result in court action. As we say we will stick to any quote if and only if it meets the original brief but we will do our best no matter what to try and stick to this.
- Any chargers occurred when using us (designing4ages) or John Lester that are not covered via a deposit and are not settled via final payment are liable to you (the client) and will be invoiced for.
- We take no responsibility for loss of income/earnings or anything else chargeable to us (designing4ages) or John Lester and are not liable for such matters. Everything we try to provide is to the best standards, so if there is a problem please cancel before cancellation.
- On using us (designing4ages) or John Lester you (the customer/ client) agree to all terms stated in this document.
In no event shall designing4ages or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on designing4ages’s Internet site, even if designing4ages or a designing4ages authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on designing4ages’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. designing4ages does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. designing4ages may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. designing4ages does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
designing4ages has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by designing4ages of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to designing4ages’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.